Monday, May 01, 2006

Revised Index to Mon-Burmese warfare during the Razadarit era (1385-1421)

I've cleaned up the Razadarit Ayeidawpon narrative that I've been working at in this blog.

I still have to integrate the Burmese language rendition of this history in U Kala's version of the Burmese chronicle. I have a rough translation from the Burmese that I've put together over the last two weeks each day after I finish 10 hours of writing newspaper articles and computer programming. I pride myself on being a stickler on details and logic, so I'm hesitant about publishing a translation done by someone with a fried brain. Perhaps one day I will get funding to do graduate work on early modern Burmese history.